Monday, July 28, 2008

Good movies to watch while high

I am not going to organize these movies in any specific order because I don't want to place any of them above each other.

Half Baked


Of course this list is going to be full of drug related comedies, but some are just much better then other and Half Baked is just that. Although the ending was a disappointment the film is filled with hilarious jokes that you can watch again and again.


Dazed And Confused


Dazed and Confused is one of those movies that is just so epic that you can watch it every day for several weeks. I know because I did it.


Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas


Does anything really need to be said about this movie?


Slipstream


It was actually really hard to follow this movie while high. Well I cannot speak for seeing it while sober, but I'm sure it is amazing. I saw this movie for the first time last night and believe me it is amazing.


The Big Lebowski


If you haven't seen Big Lebowski you are defiantly missing out. With an amazing soundtrack and an amazing cast The Big Lebowski has defiantly stood the test of time as a great movie that will remain on my top ten list forever.


Tenacious D: The Pick Of Destiny


Tenacious D are amazing to listen to so naturally a film about them would be even better. The movie shows the history of Tenacious D. This movie is filled with scenes such as Jack Black flying on the shoulders of Sasquatch while high on shrooms, a really bitching power slide, and a pretty cool car chase.


Dude, Where's My Car?


It may have a terrible soundtrack, but this movie has so many small things that will make you laugh for hours.


Wall-E



I went to see this movie because I kept hearing that it was the best Pixar movie of all time. I didn't see how anything could be better then Toy Story so I was interested as to why many trustworthy people were saying this. The movie was amazing as it was filled with very bright colors and is very easy to follow, but it was no Toy Story.

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle


Although this movie is one giant advertisement I enjoy watching it because it is the essence of a good stoner movie, which is people getting stoned and going on an adventure with a over the top good ending. Also unlike the sequel this movie is very re watchable.

0 comments: