Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm a god



So today I was in another one of my bong making moods, and while looking around for something creative to use my boxing bag stand caught my eye. My boxing bag is much like the one in the photo at the top except without that lcd screen. Basically it is just a giant bong shape. It even has a hole to put water in exactly where I would attach a giant down pipe to the already existing hole and remove the cap that is located at the top. Hopefully I will be able to draw the smoke that far. If not I am not going to give up as this is possibly one of the best things I will do this week. Anyways, I drew a diagram to give a better idea as to what I am talking about. If this works this is going to be 5 feet tall with a half food stem and a 2 food base.






Epic win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled here and wow...

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't want my punching bag smelling like a bong, but I wish you the best of luck!