Thursday, July 24, 2008

Post 4: Mind Breaker


OK so I cannot remember what it is called but it is that chemical that is put in fast food to make you think it tastes better. OK so I tried to do a quick search for it but I ended up looking at pictures of cheeseburgers. Man I could really go for a burger. Anyways, when I was in the middle of looking at cheeseburger pics I found this pic, haven't seen it in a while.

Have you ever noticed how good 90s cartoons were in comparison to the cartoons of today? I have to say there are 2 acceptations and they are Viva Pinata and spongebob square pants. I used to hate both of these shows but one day I actually sat down and watched them. They are both fucking amazing.

Have any of you played Sonic Spin Ball? Or even heard of if? In my youth (LOL) I owned a copy of it before sonic 2. It had a amazing sountrack, like every game does, and very smooth gameplay. That is the best way to describe it. Smooth.

I have decided not to end this post with Smooth. I have decided to start up a new paragraph dedicated to how high everyone from the old YTV Zone were. Rather then continue to type about it I am going to post some videos. Wait I'm not floating?



There is no way that they are not high.

0 comments: