Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My experience on Dramamine


Yesterday fellow blow up the sky blogger insomniac and I decided to take some Dramamine in the hopes of getting fucked up for the day. After about 4 hours of sitting around waiting for something to happen, we gave up and parted ways. I went home because I was tired, and that's where shit got fucked up.


Before we parted ways, there was a church sign that said "STAY AWAKE!". My immediate response was that we were in a Freddy Kurger dream world and were soon to be doomed. When I was at my house I was laying on my couch watching TV dozing in and out of sleep. At one point I felt so heavy that I was completely unable to move. It was at this point that I noticed a red glowing coming from the crack below the door to the room known to me and my friends as "the freddy room". We call it that becasue when I moved in it looked sort of like Freddy Kruger's boiler room workshop. Anyways I was dozing in and out of sleep staring at the door when suddenly it burst open and a fucking manta ray with Freddy's face started flying around in my room. I started laughing because I mean Freddy's face on a manta ray. I don't even remember how or if it left, all I remember is attempting to contact the outside world via my computer. I am waiting for confirmation on whether or not my messages reached the people I sent them to.

One thing's for sure. I got fucked up on that shit.

2 comments:

JonnyRotic said...

That is amazing, I on the other hand only experienced a decent body high strange flashing images when I closed my eyes, some of which were identifiable objects and things like eyes, and I do not mean human eyes I mean like those unknown alphabet pokemon that are eyes / a letter of the alphabet. You can see what I mean here. http://www.geocities.com/pitcher_ross/Alphabet-Small-2Piece.html Other than that I did not trip balls as I unfortunately threw up most of the drug before it could take proper effect.

JonnyRotic said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention you successfully made contact with me via instant messenger where you brought up the aforementioned Flying Freddy Manta Ray.